Monday, January 17, 2011

Well, hello there cutie....

I must say that I have a slight obsession with cuties (aka: clementines). They are so juicy and full of flavor that I just keep going back for more!
Today I got to enjoy another day off as we were closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I started the day off with a big yummy breakfast (breakfast is my FAVORITE meal of the day):


* Two Eggs

* 1/2 of an everything bagel w/ veggie cream cheese

* 1 Cutie ;)

* 2 cups of coffee (I drink my coffee black)



so yummy! I will have to say that I am a bagel lover but the bagels I buy have lots of crazy ingredients in them which makes me sad. Anyone recommendations on good bagels w/out a scary ingredient list?


I met my mom for lunch and we split a turkey club sandwich (turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo) and fries.


For a snack I had a banana w/ PB (so easy and yet oh so delicious).


Matt and I were taking Millie to the vet (for her last set of shots) so I picked up a pizza (deluxe pizza) for dinner. The pizza was good but for some reason, I have been craving a big green salad. I think I will have that for lunch tomorrow.

Going to watch Mad Men w/ Matt. We have Netflix so we thought we would give this this show a try. Have you started watching any new TV shows lately? If so, which ones?
Back to reality tomorrow. Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment